JP International Consulting conducts international consulting services and work for companies and organizations in all facets and phases of international trade: export (initiation consultancy), internationalization (consultation consolidation) and external implementation (deepening consultancy).
We offer personalized and global advice on internationalization issues with expert professionals in each department: financial (means of payment and collection), legal and tax (international contracting), organizational (strategic planning, human resources,…), marketing, sales, etc.
The international consulting service is a recommended service to improve your management skills in internationalization and to feel permanently supported during your international career.
Some of our services:
- Design and development of export aid and internationalization services in all its phases: initiation (export), consolidation (internationalization) and implementation (external).
- Design of an Internationalization Plan.
- Preparation of Market Studies and Feasibility Plans.
- Outsourcing the export department (or creating an export department).
- Business agendas and contact lists.
- Destination trade missions and reverse trading missions.
- Organization and accompaniment at international fairs.
- Internationalization methodology, individual and grouped.
- Design of programs for the promotion of business cooperation.
- Evaluation and monitoring of export support programmes.
- We draft and negotiate international contracts.
- Technical advice on specific projects.
- International online positioning.
- Dynamic social media.
- We work with public internationalization support entities (regional, state and international) to support companies to increase their presence in international markets.
Ask for rates and modalities on our contact form.